This community has been made with open membership, meaning that anybody can join without the need to being approved first. However, the first time we have a troll, this will be changed to Moderated Membership. Please don't be the one idiot that screws it up for everyone else.
That, of course, leads me into the necessary evils, those nasty things called...
The Almighty Rules
1) When posting pictures, large chunks of text (fanfiction), etc, on this community, please use a LiveJournal cut.
3) DO NOT advertise other communities on this community. Your post will be deleted. Repeated occurences will cause removal from the community. Just don't do it. I don't care if you make a passing mention to another community, as long as the sole purpose of your post isn't to advertise. I mean it. If you really want to advertise, having something ELSE in your post to contribute to the community, too.
4) No hidden links or fake lj-cut cuts. If posting icons, DO NOT post ANY icons in "batches" that have some icons that are not KH or Axel/Roxas specific. (Them apart is fine too -- I just don't want groups of icons with Harry Potter or Grey's Anatomy or Lost or Naruto or whatever in them.)
5) Don't post anything that does not have to do with the Axel/Roxas pairing specifically. I don't want to see any other KH pairings or stuff that's not even related to KH on this community. Your post will be deleted. There are other communities for that stuff! (Posting art that's only Roxas or Axel alone is fine, though, as long as they're not paired with someone else!)
6) Anything of the NC-17 nature must be posted behind a LJ cut and MUST have a WARNING as to what is behind the cut (Not worksafe, etc).
7) PLEASE friends-lock all posts regarding doujinshi, considering doujin of KH is not supposed to exist.
8) Just have fun. We're all friends here, and we're all here to spread the Axel/Roxas love!!
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!